21 January 2010

My baby boy has went and grown up on me!

Yesterday, my son Joseph started pre school. He loved it so much he wanted to stay the night there. It feels like yesterday he was a baby. He is my little momma's boy and I feel like I'm losing him already. He at least gave me bunches of goodbye kisses. He already made a little friend and his teacher loves him! When he came home he had a little mask that his new buddy made for him and he made a picture of a giant for daddy. I sure hope his love for school and learning will continue on with him throughout all of his school years and all the way to college!

Here's some pictures of him all dressed up for school and heading up the stairs to his classroom for the first time!




Photobucket
Photobucket

* Edit- 26Jan10 Joe rode the bus to school today for the first time. He was so excited. I'm a bit excited for him and a bit sad that he is another step towards growing up! Here are some pics of him and his 1st bus ride to school!


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: