07 January 2010

Swag Bucks

I use their search engine and get a swag buck. I check their blog and get codes. They put codes periodically in different places. When I get a code I enter it in on their website and get swag bucks ranging anywhere from 1-5. I then take my swag bucks and trade them for gift cards, paypal cash or prizes. In a month Ive earned $20 in an Amazon Gift Card :)

Search & Win

When you sign up refer your friends because for every swag buck they earn they will match you!

Install the toolbar. I use it to search and it uses google to find the results but it just has links for your swag buck acct and their blog to find codes in addition to the search bar.

If you want you can put a swidget from their site in your blog or on your myspace or facebook so it will flash when there is a code out and tell you where to find it.

I also went on their site and have it connected to my facebook so every time I win a swag buck or find a code it will post so I can get the word out of what Swag Bucks is and that I really do earn them and redeem them for free stuff. When someone clicks on one of those to check out swagbucks, if they sign up then it will have them sign up as you as their referral.

If im bored I will just sit here and search random stuff. If I need to go to my bank web page or my email or a friends blog I just type it in the search to get me to that page and I earn most of my bucks that way.

I am also friends on facebook with a swag buck page that will tag you and let you know when there is a code out which takes me maybe 2min or so to find. Those a lot of time are worth 2-5 swag buck points.



Anyways, if your interested in earning free stuff, gift cards or $$$ and want little to no effort to get it then sign up! Also if your bored like me and just search random crap online then its super easy to get bucks! :) Let me know if you have any questions as well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment