13 January 2010

Joe's Mommy Survey

1. What is something mom always says to you?
love

2. What makes mom happy?
love

3. What makes mom sad?
when dad doesn't come home

4. How does your mom do to make you laugh?
tickle

5.What was your mom like as a child?
I dont know

6. How old is your mom?
I dont know whats your number

7.How tall is your mom?
this size (as he touches the top of my head)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
do something on your laptop

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
pick up Isabelle

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I dont know

11. What is your mom really good at?
going to the store

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I dont know

13. What does your mom do for her job?
make lunch

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
spinach

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
I dont know

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
adult

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
were not the same

19. How are you and your mom different?
your tall and im not

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
cause I know..cause you do

21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
the store

No comments:

Post a Comment